Thursday, March 13, 2008

#23 Summary

My favorite "discovery" was that the more I got into this, the easier it got. I actually feel like I learned new things that I can use in the future. It has definitely helped my previously lagging techno-skills. I feel a sense of accomplishment now that I have actually made it all the way through! The only things I would change would be to have web access approved from the beginning (so we can use our office computers) and secondly, to award the MP3 player as soon as we finish :)) I would like to thank all of the incredibly talented techies who worked so hard to put this all together. I consider it very beneficial training and would definitly take a second course. Awarding prizes is a brilliant idea. I needed the motivation to get started and stay with it in a time when we were all so busy. (1st Prize: MP3 player; 2nd Prize: ear buds)

2 comments:

medinaz said...

I think your blog is rockin'! I can definitely see your graphic design skills.

Great job!

MZ

Skyes-World said...

Woweee! Your post is time stamped as 12:55 AM (in the middle of the noght)!!?? Thanks for your nice encouragement! I love the puppy photo that shows up with your comments.